[05 June 2022]
Top Goose: Talk To Me Maverick
Jubes, Where’s My Car?
It’s Morbin’ Time!
Billy Is A Legend
1. 2018’s A Star Is Born is a remake of which 1976 film (itself a remake of a 1954 film.. itself a remake of the 1937 original)?
A STAR IS BORN
2. Who directed Jaws?
3. Which actor played the role of James Bond in Skyfall?
4. What is the name of the superhero in Man of Steel?
5. Herbie Rides Again is the sequel to which film?
THE LOVE BUG
6. Pixar’s Brave is set in which country?
7. What type of creature is The Meg in the film of the same name?
8. Robert Langdon, played by Tom Hanks, is a character who first appeared in which film?
THE DA VINCI CODE
1. Which of the following films was released first? Twister? Four Weddings And A Funeral? Apollo 13?
FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL (Four Weddings And A Funeral 1994, Apollo 13 1995, Twister 1996)
2. Who played the lead role in Edge Of Tomorrow? Michael Fassbender? Mark Wahlberg? Tom Cruise?
3. The Lego Movie was released in which year? 2010? 2014? 2018?
4. What was the first film to gross over $500 million? Gone With The Wind? Star Wars? The Sound Of Music?
5. How many films make up the Meet The Parents franchise? 3? 4? 5?
THREE (Meet The Parents, Meet The Fockers, Little Fockers)
6. Who directed 2013’s Gravity? Pedro Almodóvar? Alfonso Cuarón? Alejandro González Iñárritu?
7. Magnum Force is a sequel to which film? Dirty Harry? The French Connection? Shaft?
8. What is the first dinosaur on the tour in Jurassic Park? Dilophosaurus? Tyrannosaurus Rex? Gallimimus?
1. Which three actors played the musketeers Porthos, Athos and Aramis in 1998’s The Man In The Iron Mask? (one point per correct answer)
GÉRARD DEPARDIEU, JOHN MALKOVICH, JEREMY IRONS
2. Prince Akeem Joffer is a character in which film?
COMING TO AMERICA (and Coming 2 America)
3. Who plays the role of King Henry V in 2019’s The King?
4. Mary Queen Of Scots, starring Saoirse Ronan and Margot Robbie was released in which year?
5. To date, two actors have played live action versions of Eddie Brock. Who are they? (one point per correct answer)
TOPHER GRACE / TOM HARDY
6. Robert The Bruce is the sequel to which movie?
7. Lionel Logue – the elocution therapist who helps King George in The King’s Speech – is from which country?
8. How many times has Helen Mirren played the queen of England?
TWICE (Queen Charlotte in The Madness Of King George and Queen Elizabeth II in The Queen)
1. Finish the following quote: “I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you–“. “No matter what’s on the horizon”? “To make each day count”? “Oh here you go Cal”?
OH HERE YOU GO CAL
2. What is the name of the lead character in Coco? Miguel? Héctor? Ernesto?
3. 2012’s A Royal Affair, centres around Princess Caroline Matilda of Great Britain’s marriage to King Christian VII of which country? Denmark? Austria? France?
4. What event shows the path to Hamunaptra in The Mummy? Sunrise? Solar eclipse? Full moon?
5. What is the subtitle of the sequel to 1998’s Elizabeth? The Virgin Queen? The Spanish Armada? The Golden Age?
THE GOLDEN AGE
6. Which of the following actors did not appear in The Revenant? Will Poulter? Dane DeHaan? Domhnall Gleeson?
7. What is the name of Stellan Skarsgård’s character in Dune? Leto Atreides? Gurney Halleck? Vladimir Harkonnen?
8. Under The Skin, Ex Machina, Moonlight and Midsommar were all distributed by which film studio? A24? Focus Features? Fox Searchlight?
BOUNS IMAGE ROUND
Screenshots: Muppets Most Wanted / Halloween / Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy / Con Air
Actor: Danny Trejo