[21 May 2017]
I’m A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of St Louis!
Genre – Four brides attempt to escape St Louis to reach their New York weddings
Every Which Way But Lewis… With Sexy Results
Genre – Clint Eastwood and his orangutan Clyde go on a road trip in a racist talking car named Grandad Torino
Pun About Lewis
Genre – Insert pun here
Deep Inside Lewis Davis… With Even Sexier Results
Genre – A homage to the quiz team featuring Lewis. A struggling guitar player’s g-string goes in too deep and his friends’ pussy goes missing
Alice Cooper In Wonderland
Genre – High school rock musical with rabbits
All Work And No Play Makes Lewis A Dull Boy
Genre – All work and no play makes Lewis a dull boy
ROUND I: Pre-Production
1. What is the flight codename that Bodhi improvises in Rogue One?
2. How many fairies raise Aurora in secret in Sleeping Beauty?
3. The main bobsleigh team in Cool Runnings represent which country?
4. What is the full title of the Ali G movie?
ALI G INDAHOUSE
5. Who directed Full Metal Jacket?
6. The following is a quote from which film, “Now Werner, I’m gonna ask you one last goddamn time, if you still respectfully refuse, I’m calling the Bear Jew over. He’s gonna take that big old bat of his and he’s gonna beat your ass to death with it”?
7. Who played the lead roles of Seth and Richie in From Dusk Til Dawn? (one point per correct answer)
GEORGE CLOONEY / QUENTIN TARANTINO
8. In Forrest Gump, Forrest operates a successful fishing company specialising in what type of seafood?
9. When You Wish Upon A Star is from which Disney animated film?
10. Species was released in which year?
ROUND II: Filming [Characters named Lewis Special]
1. Who played the title role in Teen Wolf? Charlie Sheen? Robert Downey Jnr? Michael J Fox?
MICHAEL J FOX
2. Robocop is set in which US city? Los Angeles? Detroit? Chicago?
3. Meet The Robinsons was an animation produced by which studio? Dreamworks? Sony Animation? Disney?
4. The Nanny Diaries, starring Scarlett Johansson, was released in which year? 2001? 2005? 2007?
5. The following quote is from which film, “What you did was very spiteful but it was also very brave and very honest and I respect you for doing that. But the content of what you said has made me hate you.”? Manhattan? Get Him To The Greek? The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou?
GET HIM TO THE GREEK
6. Which of the following did not appear in The Lookout? Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Paul Dano? Jeff Daniels?
7. 2008’s Rambo was also released under which other title? John Rambo? Rambo Legacy? Rambo: New Blood?
8. The following is the poster tagline for which film, “What did happen on the Cahulawassee River?” The Mission? Without A Paddle? Deliverance?
9. What is the name of the cult leader who designed Dana’s apartment building in Ghostbusters? Bre Miktay? Ivo Shandor? Vin Hisslop?
10. The actors playing the servants in Gosford Park did not wear any makeup (aside from lipstick) to set them apart from the main cast. True or False?
ROUND III: Post-Production
1. What is Sid’s dog’s name in Toy Story?
2. Who directed Man On Fire?
3. The following actors appeared in which film: Ray Winstone, Mads Mikkelsen, Til Schweiger, Stellan Skarsgard, Ray Stevenson, Joel Edgerton and Clive Owen?
4. Bryan Ferry’s Is Your Love Strong Enough was written for which film? [bonus point for naming the film Trent Reznor covered it for]
LEGEND [THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO]
5. The following quote is from which film, “Who the fuck are you” “I’m the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy”?
6. The following is the poster tagline for which film, “For three men, the Civil War wasn’t hell. It was practice.”?
THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY
7. A Fish Called Wanda was released in which year?
8. Who starred in The Other Boleyn Girl, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and The Island?
9. What is the name of the main villain in Mad Max Fury Road, played by Hugh Keays-Byrne?
10. Who played the lead actors in Christopher McQuarrie’s 2000 film, The Way Of The Gun? (one point per correct answer)
RYAN PHILLIPPE / BENICIO DEL TORO
ROUND IV: Promotion & Release
1. How many people are in Dutch’s squad in Predator (including Dutch but excluding Dillon)? 5? 6? 9?
SIX (Dutch, Mac, Poncho, Blain, Billy, Hawkins)
2. Who directed American Psycho? Mary Harron? Antonia Bird? Jennifer Kent?
3. Upon his return from captivity, in Iron Man, Tony Stark says he wants an American cheeseburger. Where does he get this from? Burger King? Jack In A Box? McDonalds?
4. Roxanne, starring Steve Martin and Daryl Hannah was released in which year? 1980? 1983? 1987?
5. Who starred in Gandhi, The Bounty and The Crucible? Jeffrey Jones? Robert Duvall? Daniel Day Lewis?
DANIEL DAY LEWIS
6. The following quote is from which film, “Gretchen I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhoea at Barnes & Noble. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now.”? Easy A? Superbad? Mean Girls?
7. Mike Nichol’s Closer was nominated for how many Oscars (all for acting)? 2? 3? 4?
8. In 1989’s Heathers, starring alongside Winona Ryder and Christian Slater as the titular characters were Kim Walker, Lisanne Falk and which other actor? Tiffany Amber Thiessen? Shannen Doherty? Neve Campbell?
9. What is The Breakfast Club’s runtime? 97mins? 110mins? 135mins?
10. Clueless is an adaptation of Jane Austen’s Emma but was originally heavily inspired by Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus. True or False?
BOUNS IMAGE ROUND
Screenshots: Good Morning Vietnam / The Fisher King / Jumanji / One Hour Photo
Poster: Death To Smoochy
Actor: Robin Williams