[20 November 2016]
Argus Filch And The Biggest Mess Ever
Genre – Caretakercore
The Team Who Must Not Be Named
Genre – Mystery
Horny Potters And The Porongrapher’s Stone
Genre – Erotic Thriller
Fantastic Beats And Where To Drop Them
Genre – The top DJs of the wizarding world come together to defeat the evil Dr Dre-co Malfoy
Dobby Does Dallas.. With Sexy Results
Genre – He’s a lady in the street but an elf in the sack
Fantastic Breasts And Where To Grind Them
Genre – Grindhouse
Planet Of The Snapes: Dark Farts
Genre – Fantasy
99 Problems But A Snitch Ain’t One
Genre – Crime
Can I Slytherin Your Chamber Of Secrets
Genre – What the bishop said to the actress
We Don’t Know
Genre – Horror
ROUND I: Pre-Production
1. Which character in the Harry Potter franchise is nicknamed “the boy who lived”?
2. How many Harry Potter films have been released?
3. Richard Harris played the role of Dumbledore in how many films?
4. What are the names of the four Hogwarts houses? (one point per correct answer)
GRYFFINDOR / SLYTHERIN / RAVENCLAW / HUFFLEPUFF
5. Which actor played the role of Hermione Granger?
6. Draco, Lucius and Narcissa are all members of which wizarding family?
7. What colour is Harry Potter’s owl, Hedwig?
8. Which character said the following quote in Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone, “That’s not just a broomstick, Harry. It’s a Nimbus 2000″? [bonus point for naming the character that gave Harry the Nimbus 2000]
RON WEASLEY [Professor McGonagall]
9. How is Lord Voldemort referred to most of the time by the wizarding community? (one point per correct answer)
HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED / YOU KNOW WHO
10. Which platform at Kings Cross is used to access the Hogwarts Express?
ROUND II: Filming
1. What does the spell accio mean/do? Summoning spell? Illumination spell? Firebolt spell?
2. Which actor played the role of Peter Pettigrew? Richard Griffiths? Timothy Spall? David Thewlis?
3. In HP1, Voldemort is parasitically living in the back of which professor’s head? Alastor Mad Eye Moody? Quirinus Quirrell? Sybill Trelawney?
4. Which of the following actors has not featured in a Harry Potter film? Bill Nighy? Rhys Ifans? Liam Cunningham?
5. What is Hermione’s patronus charm? Otter? Dove? Hare?
6. What does Filius Flitwick teach at Hogwarts? Charms? Transfiguration? Quidditch?
7. The Tri-Wizard tournament is comprised of how many stages/tasks? 3? 4? 5?
8. Harry Potter’s wand is 11 inches with a phoenix feather core but what wood is it made from? Holly? Oak? Ivy?
9. Mark Williams first appeared as Arthur Weasley in which film? HP1? HP2? HP3?
HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
10. Harry Potter’s eyes are famously green while Radcliffe’s are blue. Contacts were tested but after a severe reaction, it was decided that the eye colour wasn’t that important. True or False?
ROUND III: Post-Production
1. During the eight films there are four head masters at Hogwarts. Name them. (one point per correct answer)
ALBUS DUMBLEDORE / MINERVA MCGONAGALL / DOLORES UMBRIDGE / SEVERUS SNAPE
2. How many horcruxes did Voldemort make, excluding the human ones?
SIX (Diary, Ring, Locket, Cup, Diadem, Nagini – disregarding Harry and Quirrell)
3. The following quote is from which film, “Cornelius, I implore you to see reason. The evidence the Dark Lord has returned is incontrovertible.”?
HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
4. Which instalment of the Harry Potter franchise was released in 2002?
HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
5. What is Dumbledore’s full name?
ALBUS WULFRIC PERCIVAL BRIAN DUMBLEDORE
6. How many films mention Diagon Alley but don’t show it?
THREE (HP3, HP4, HP5)
7. What colour is the Knight Bus?
8. Albus and Aberforth Dumbledore have a falling out over whom?
9. What is the name of the spider that lives in the forbidden forest?
10. The ‘dark mark’ is made up of what two things? (one point per correct answer)
SKULL / SNAKE
ROUND IV: Promotion & Release
1. The following poster tagline is from which film, “Dark secrets revealed”? HP2? HP4? HP6?
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
2. How many instalments did John Williams compose and conduct? 1? 2? 3?
3. Which was the first in the franchise to be rated PG-13/12a? HP3? HP4? HP5?
HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE
4. How many visual effects shots were used in Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix? 300? 1,400? 8,700
5. Stuart Craig worked on every film. What was his job? Head of make-up and prosthetics? Costumer Designer? Set Designer?
6. Which was the highest grossing film in the Harry Potter franchise? HP4? HP6? HP8?
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART II
7. Which actor was set to play Harry Potter when Steven Spielberg was set to direct? Eddie Redmayne? Jonathan Lipnicki? Haley Joel Osment?
HALEY JOEL OSMENT
8. Which of the following locations was not a double for Hogwarts? Alnwick Castle? Gloucester Cathedral? Lincoln Guild Hall?
LINCOLN GUILD HALL
9. David Yates directed the most instalments of the franchise, how many? 5? 4? 3?
10. When taking over from Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron tasked the three leads to write an essay about their characters. Rupert Grint failed to hand anything in saying, “I’m Ron, Ron wouldn’t do it.” to Cuaron’s delight. True or False?
BOUNS IMAGE ROUND
Screenshots: HP1 / HP3 / HP5
Actor: Imelda Staunton