[19 June 2016]
Genre – The wolf pack returns to Tokyo and become a howling success
Howl’s Moving Brothel
Genre – Contact Kinky’s Delivery Service or our website: PornoRosso.com
Wiki’s Delivery Service
Genre – In a post-apocalyptic world, Wikipedia continues by hand-delivering pages of information 
Studio Jubblies.. With Sexy Results
Genre – Russ Meyers inspired comedy featuring Lindsay Lohan on a cat bus
The Studio Giblets
Genre – The studio’s innards, outards and everything in between
Kiki, Sophie And Howl’s Moving Delivery Service Castle
Genre – Sophie and Howl help Kiki with her deliveries
The Incredible Shrinking Dan
Genre – Family suspense
ROUND I: Pre-Production
1. What was the title of the first sequel to The Godfather?
THE GODFATHER PART II
2. Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy tells the story of which superhero?
3. The Thin Red Line is set during which military conflict?
WORLD WAR II
4. Who directed Jackie Brown?
5. What is the name of Dorothy’s dog in The Wizard Of Oz?
6. Woody, Buzz, Andy and Bo Peep are characters in which film?
7. Bruce Willis plays a cop fighting terrorists in a skyscraper in which film?
8. Which instrument does Andrew Neiman play in Whiplash?
9. What is the title of the 1959 epic about a Jewish prince who is sold into slavery by his Roman childhood friend, regains his freedom and returns to reap revenge?
10. What is the name of the character played by Anthony Perkins in Psycho?
ROUND II: Filming [Hayao Miyazaki special]
1. What was the title of the film to earn Miyazaki an Oscar? Spirited Away? Ponyo? Howl’s Moving Castle?
2. What colour is Porco’s plane in Porco Rosso? Yellow? White? Red?
3. What are the names of the two sisters in My Neighbour Totoro? Satsuki and Mei? Touka and Hinami? Asuka and Rei?
SATSUKI AND MEI
4. Which of the following Miyazaki films does not feature a female lead? Nausicaa: Valley Of The Wind? Castle In The Sky? Princess Mononoke?
5. How old is Kiki when she sets out to find her place in the world at the start of Kiki’s Delivery Service? 10? 13? 15?
6. In Howl’s Moving Castle, Howl can transform into which type of animal? Dragon? Deer? Bird?
7. The Wind Rises is a fictionalised biopic of Jiro Horikoshi, what was Horikoshi famous for? Sailing around the world? Designing fighter planes? Painting landscapes?
DESIGNING FIGHTER PLANES
8. What was the title of the Miyazaki animation produced by TMS Entertainment (Tokyo Movie Shinsha), rather than Studio Ghibli? The Castle Of Cagliostro? Arrietty? Metropolis?
THE CASTLE OF CAGLIOSTRO
9. Who has scored all bar one of Miyazaki’s feature films? Bruce Faulconer? Hayato Matsuo? Joe Hisaishi?
JOE HISAISHI (real name Mamoru Fujisawa)
10. Liam Neeson voices the role of Fujimoto in Ponyo, a father searching for his daughter who he believes has been taken to the mainland, solely because of his role in Taken. True or False?
FALSE (Taken was released a year after Ponyo)
ROUND III: Post-Production
1. Technically there are four superheroes in Kick-Ass, name them. (one point per correct answer)
KICK-ASS / HIT GIRL / BIG DADDY / RED MIST
2. The Fast And The Furious was released in which year?
3. Who directed American Gangster?
4. The following is the poster tagline for which film, “Alcatraz. Only one man has ever broken out. Now five million lives depend on two men breaking in”?
5. Of the Eon James Bond franchise, John Glen directed the most. How many titles did he direct?
FIVE (For Your Eyes Only, Octopussy, A View To A Kill, The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill)
6. Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein from Gelderland is the main character from which film?
A KNIGHT’S TALE
7. The following is a quote from which film, “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die”?
8. Airheads, Coneheads, Bulletproof and Funny People all featured which actor?
9. The following quote is from which film, “You got me out here dragging your heavy ass, through the burning desert, with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, acting all big and bad. And what the hell is that smell?”
10. How many films has Matt Damon directed?
ROUND IV: Promotion & Release
1. Easy A, starring Emma Stone is partially inspired by which book? Persuasion by Jane Austen? The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne? Moby Dick by Herman Melville?
THE SCARLET LETTER BY NATHANIEL HAWTHORNE
2. In Ratatouille, what is Chef Gusteau’s motto which inspires Remy? Anyone can cook? You can be a chef too? My kitchen is your kitchen?
ANYONE CAN COOK
3. In The Others, Grace’s daughter Anne draws a picture detailing people she’s seen around the house multiple times. How many people does she draw? 4? 5? 6?
4. Which film about lucid dreaming tells the story of David and his interactions with a company called Life Extension? Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind? Vanilla Sky? Inception?
5. What did Michael Mann direct in 2001? Heat? The Insider? Ali?
6. Enemy At The Gates features several flashbacks to a young Vasily Zaytsev hunting what type of animal with his grandfather? Elk? Bears? Wolves?
7. In the Tim Burton film Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd is an adopted alias, what is the barber’s real name? Edward Eames? James Jones? Benjamin Barker?
8. The following quote is from which film, “I guess I am going to have to get used to looking at perty people and perty people going to have to get used to looking at me”? Mud? True Grit? Sling Blade?
9. How many Oscars has Tom Hanks been nominated for? Five? Eight? Eleven?
FIVE (Big, Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Cast Away)
10. The opening narration for Escape From New York is voiced by Jamie Lee Curtis. True or False?
BOUNS IMAGE ROUND
Screenshots: The Royal Tennenbaums / Shallow Hal / Iron Man 2
Actor: Gwyneth Paltrow